- A Way with Words – A fun radio show and podcast about language examined through family, history, and culture.
- The Adventure Podcast – An ongoing series of long-form conversations with pioneers of exploration and discovery, filmmaker Matt Pycroft speaks to the most knowledgeable, accomplished and respected voices in the field. From mountaineers to Arctic scientists, tree climbers and polar explorers, Terra Incognita is a unique podcast that allows you to get up close with those who live extraordinary lives.
- After Hours – Harvard professors discuss news at the crossroads of business and culture.
- The BikeRadar Podcast – The BikeRadar Podcast is brought to you by the team here at BikeRadar, in collaboration with our colleagues from MBUK and Cycling Plus magazines. Want the latest news, tech, interviews and insight from the world of cycling? We’ve got you covered.
- The Daily – This is how the news should sound. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, hosted by Michael Barbaro and powered by New York Times journalism.
- Feel Better, Live More with Dr Rangan Chatterjee – I want to empower you to become the architect of your own health. Because when you feel better, you live more. Since its launch in January 2018, my ‘Feel Better, Live More’ podcast has grown rapidly to become the Number 1 health podcast in the UK & Europe.
- Food for Thought – On a mission to simplify wellness, Rhiannon’s Food For Thought podcast will equip you with all the evidence-based advice you need to live and breathe a healthy lifestyle. She is joined by special guests, all of whom can be considered experts in the world of wellbeing, so that together we can learn fact from fiction and empower the healthiest versions of ourselves with trusted, expert advice.
- Food for Thought: Living Sustainably – Food for Thought™ podcast is in its 15th year!! Addressing all aspects of living healthfully and compassionately.
- The Food Medic – The Food Medic podcast hosted by medical doctor, personal trainer, blogger, and author, Dr. Hazel Wallace. In this podcast you will hear from leading experts in their field who share evidence based advice on how we can live healthier lives and cut through the confusing information that we find online.
- Growth Mindset Podcast – A growth mindset is the belief that you can do anything if you work for it. Your host Sam Harris finds remarkable individuals doing extraordinary things and breaks the processes down to show how anyone can achieve anything.
- In Our Time – Melvyn Bragg and guests discuss the history of ideas
- The Minimalist Podcast – Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus discuss living a meaningful life with less.
- NPR News Now – The latest news in five minutes. Updated hourly.
- Nutrition Facts with Dr. Greger – Have you ever wondered if there’s a natural way to lower your high blood pressure, guard against Alzheimer’s, lose weight, and feel better? Well as it turns out there is. Michael Greger, M.D. FACLM, founder of NutritionFacts.org, and author of the instant New York Times bestseller “How Not to Die” celebrates evidence-based nutrition to add years to our life and life to our years.
- Outspoken Cyclist – One of the longest running and most popular bicycling podcasts in the industry.
- The Overstory – That’s the word ecologists use to describe the canopy of a forest. There’s a riot of life above us, but usually we’re so focused on what’s right in front that we forget to look up. Season One took us from the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to the wilds of Patagonia. Season Two will continue to explore the world with changemakers and storytellers who offer different perspectives of the natural world.
- The Paceline Cycling Podcast – The Paceline Podcast is devoted to all things cycling. We discuss riding, great bikes, new equipment, pro and amateur racing, and the bike industry.
- The Pedal Shift Project: Bicycling Touring Podcast – The Pedalshift Project is the flagship bicycle touring podcast for Pedalshift.
- The Plant Based Podcast – The Plant Based Podcast, in association with Cobra, is about anything that can be traced back to PLANTS!
- Plant-Powered People Podcast – Life is always easier and more exciting when you have friends to share in your journey, and the path to plant-based living is no exception! On the Plant-Powered People Podcast, you’ll hear from folks who’ve embraced plant-based living while they share their experiences overcoming obstacles in the most graceful (and sometimes not-so-graceful) ways. Join hosts Michelle Cehn (founder of World of Vegan) and Toni Okamoto (founder of Plant Based on a Budget) every other week as they tackle challenges like being the only vegan in the family, what it’s like to be plant-based while working at a non-veg restaurant job, and more!
- Practicing Human – The podcast where everyday we are getting a little better at life.
- Publishers Weekly PW LitCast – Conversations between Publishers Weekly editors and authors of new fiction and nonfiction books.
- Quick Charge – the electric vehicle movement within the wider transition into green energy
- Short Wave – New discoveries, everyday mysteries, and the science behind the headlines — all in about 10 minutes, every weekday. It’s science for everyone, using a lot of creativity and a little humor. Join host Maddie Sofia for science on a different wavelength.
- Simplify – Have you ever looked at your habits, your happiness, your relationships, or your work and thought, “There’s got to be a better way to do this?” We talk with authors, productivity wizards, sex geniuses, and happiness experts to help you take control of today.
- Spectacular Vernacular – A podcast that explores language … and plays with it.
- The Spokesmen Cycling Roundtable Podcast – The Spokesmen Cycling Roundtable Podcast has been broadcasting since 2006. In podcast terms that’s positively prehistoric. The show is an audio podcast featuring cycling media personalities, manufacturers, journalists observers, and others. We love bikes, and talk about trending topics in a roundtable format as if we were in a coffeehouse or bar. This isn’t news, it’s opinion, commentary, sarcasm, humour and, occasionally, insight.
- The Sprocket Podcast – From basements & offices to a 1967 Airstream trailer, and to the virtual online rooms in which they currently record, The Sprocket Podcast has brought well-rounded discussions on important topics to the fray, while never taking themselves too seriously. Put another way, they serve up snark and heart in equal portions, with a core of sincerity.
- TED Radio Hour – Exploring the biggest questions of our time with the help of the world’s greatest thinkers. Host Manoush Zomorodi inspires us to learn more about the world, our communities, and most importantly, ourselves.
- TED Talks Daily – Every weekday, TED Talks Daily brings you the latest talks in audio. Join host and journalist Elise Hu for thought-provoking ideas on every subject imaginable — from Artificial Intelligence to Zoology, and everything in between — given by the world’s leading thinkers and creators. With TED Talks Daily, find some space in your day to change your perspectives, ignite your curiosity, and learn something new.
- Up First – NPR’s Up First is the news you need to start your day. The three biggest stories of the day, with reporting and analysis from NPR News — in 10 minutes. Available weekdays by 6 a.m. ET, with hosts Rachel Martin, Noel King and Steve Inskeep. Now available on Saturdays by 8 a.m. ET, with hosts Lulu Garcia-Navarro and Scott Simon.
- The War on Cars – The War on Cars is a new podcast about the epic, hundred years’ war between The Car and The City. We deliver news and commentary on the latest developments in the worldwide fight to undo a century’s worth of damage wrought by the automobile. We produce a new show every other week.
- Zwift PowerUp Cycling Podcast – Get faster on Zwift.
- Life Examined – KCRW’s Life Examined is a one-hour weekly show exploring science, philosophy, faith — and finding meaning in the modern world. The show is hosted by Jonathan Bastian. Please tune in Saturdays at 9 a.m., or find it as a podcast.
- Zwiftcast – A podcast all about Zwift.
This was 2 laps to Tick Tock (36.33km).
We were recently upgraded to Latte class. We were dominating in the Mocha league getting first place at least once. Then we moved to this new faster more competitive class and in tonights race we got 32nd out of 36 teams, in our time zone and class.
The best time for the course in the Latte class was 0:49:44.230 our team achieved 0:58:06.325. So it took us 10 more minutes than the fastest team in our class.
The course was very flat with only a few 3% bumps.
This was not an especially fast race for me. I hit no new records.
|2.3 w/kg||186||2.4 w/kg||2.5 w/kg||3.5 w/kg||3.5 w/kg||3.5 w/kg|
I did my longest Zwift race tonight. It was a lot of fun and very exhausting!