I did my longest Zwift race tonight. It was a lot of fun and very exhausting!
So I did what I thought I would do yesterday plus a few more small workouts. I exceeded my calorie goal 162%. I did:
- 2 walks, each 1 mile
- Yoga for 30 minutes = 143 calories
- Joined first herd ride for 75 minutes = 839 calories
Looking forward: Tuesday.
I’m actaully pretty tired this morning. I already did my pre-7am walk and it was 73 degrees outside. So, I probably won’t be going back outside to workout today. That means I can do the indoor virtual kickboxing class and a workout on the bike, which right now seems likely. I may swap out biking for a bit more boxing today. Time will tell. Have a great day.
- Monday (6/8) – Yoga, 1k Monday or Herd Ride on Zwift
- Tuesday (6/9) – Cardio kickboxing, Slow Twitch Group Workout
- Wednesday (6/10) – Yoga, Hincapie Group Workout
- Thursday (6/11) – Cardio Boxing, 1k Thursday?
- Friday (6/12) – Morning Outdoor Ride
Just nerding out on a Saturday afternoon. Loved this TED Talk.
People are finally starting to get interested in ebikes and electric bikes according to google trends and this article from bikebiz.
This is very encouraging. With more people on bikes that means less people in cars, which in turn equals better air quality and health for everyone!