Adapted from My Little Pony Baking Book by Christi Johnstone. Emily and Jason veganized it.
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 oat milk
- 1/4 real maple syrup
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax meal, 3 tbsp water)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups mixed berries, washed, dried and cut
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray 2- quart baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Make flax egg, mix and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, baking powder and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Add oat milk, syrup, flax egg, and vanilla. Mix well to combine. Gently stir in berries.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan and bake 20-25 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes prior to serving. If desired serve in a bowl and top individual servings with oat milk.