LinkedIn Learning – CompTIA Security+ Module 9: Operations and Incident Response | Complete!
UDemy – Python for Cybersecurity – Gitlab
- AutoZone Files MOVEit Data Breach Notice With State of Maine – The company temporarily disabled the application and patched the vulnerability, though affected individuals should still remain vigilant.
- Hacktivists breach U.S. nuclear research lab, steal employee data – The Idaho National Laboratory (INL) confirms they suffered a cyberattack after ‘SiegedSec’ hacktivists leaked stolen human resources data online.
- Inside Job: Cyber Exec Admits to Hospital Hacks – Healthcare cyber services executive Vikas Singla admits to hobbling hospital operations, then using the incidents to try and gin up extra business.
- AI Helps Uncover Russian State-Sponsored Disinformation in Hungary – Researchers used machine learning to analyze Hungarian media reports and found Russian narratives soured the nation’s perspective on EU sanctions and arms deliveries months before the Ukraine invasion.
- Canadian Military, Police Impacted by Data Breach at Moving Companies – Data breach at moving companies impacts Canadian government employees, and military and police personnel.
- Tor Network Removes Risky Relays Associated With Cryptocurrency Scheme – The Tor network has removed many relays associated with a cryptocurrency scheme, citing risk to integrity and users.
- Windows Hello auth bypassed on Microsoft, Dell, Lenovo laptops – Security researchers bypassed Windows Hello fingerprint authentication on Dell Inspiron, Lenovo ThinkPad, and Microsoft Surface Pro X laptops in attacks exploiting security flaws found in the embedded fingerprint sensors.