- MGM Resorts confirms hackers stole customers’ personal data during cyberattack – MGM Resorts has confirmed hackers stole an unspecified amount of customers’ personal information during a September cyberattack that will cost the hotel and casino giant an estimated $100 million.
- Cybersecurity Talent in America: Bridging the Gap – It’s past time to reimagine how to best nurture talent and expand recruiting and training to alleviate the shortage of trained cybersecurity staff. We need a diverse talent pool trained for tomorrow’s challenges.
- NSA and CISA reveal top 10 cybersecurity misconfigurations – The National Security Agency (NSA) and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) revealed today the top ten most common cybersecurity misconfigurations discovered by their red and blue teams in the networks of large organizations.
- Microsoft to kill off VBScript in Windows to block malware delivery – Microsoft is planning to phase out VBScript in future Windows releases after 30 years of use, making it an on-demand feature until it is removed.
- Cyberwire – Ep 1925 | 10.12.23 – Hacktivism, auxiliaries, and the cyber phases of two hybrid wars. Challenges of content moderation. Cyberespionage in the supply chain. Don’t buy all the hype, but do fix your Linux libraries.
TryHackMe – SOC Level 1(82 % Complete): Autopsy, Redline – Complete