I tried this and found Chat GPT to be helpful writing about myself and using “resume speak”.
- Microsoft Defender no longer flags Tor Browser as malware – Recent versions of the TorBrowser, specifically because of the updated tor.exe file it contained, were being incorrectly flagged as potential threats by Windows Defender.
- FBI warns of surge in ‘phantom hacker’ scams impacting elderly – The FBI issued a public service announcement warning of a significant increase in ‘phantom hacker’ scams targeting senior citizens across the United States.
- Sony confirms data breach impacting thousands in the U.S. – Sony Interactive Entertainment (Sony) has notified current and former employees and their family members about a cybersecurity breach that exposed personal information.
- The US Is Openly Stockpiling Dirt on All Its Citizens – A new report reveals that government agencies have been stockpiling data on US citizens through data broker pipelines. Privacy advocates have been arguing that government agencies use too broad a definition of “publicly available data” to include any data that can be purchased.
- 2023 State of API Security Report: Global Findings – This study gathered insights from 1,629 respondents across over 100 countries and six major industries. One of the highlights is that 74% of organizations have had at least three API-related data breaches in the past two years.
- Your Online Account May Have Been Breached? Don’t Just Sit There. Do Something. – How do consumers respond when their online accounts are exposed to hackers? Many of them simply don’t.
- Cyberwire Daily – Ep 1918 | 10.2.23 – Adventures of ransomware, and other developments in cybercrime. Cyberespionage and hybrid warfare. A government shutdown averted. Cybersecurity Awareness Month is underway.
- Cyberwire Daily – Ep 1919 | 10.3.23 – Where ICS touches the Internet. BunnyLoader traded in C2C markets. Phantom Hacker scams. API risks. Cybersecurity attitudes and behavior. DHS IG reports on two cyber issues. Updates on the hybrid war.
- Cyberwire Daily Ep 1921 | 10.5.23 – Security risks in the hardware and software supply chains. Patches and proofs-of-concept. A look at recent incidents hitting major corporations. Online surveillance and social credit in Russia.
- Smashing Security 342: Royal family attacked, keyless car theft, and a deepfake Tom Hanks
- TryHackMe – SOC Level 1 (77 % Complete): Windows Forensics 2, Linux Forensics – Complete
- LinkedIn Learning – Security + Training Domain 6: Cloud Security Design and Implementation – Complete
- Python Learning – https://gitlab.com/learn_cybersecurity/cs_learning/-/tree/main/python